Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Seeing Red Contest"

So I guess great minds think alike or something like that. Today I found a great post on one of my favorite blogs Design*Sponge using red in rooms. If you haven't heard about the contest, in a nutshell i'm asking you to send me pictures of your home featuring red (the color of the month) for Valentines and Go Red For Women. Email pictures of how you've used red in your home; accessories, fabrics, furniture or even a whole room painted red. Below are some pictures to inspire you and get you going. Send them by Tuesday 2/24 and I'll post and announce the winner on February 28th...


P.S. I have had a request to extend the submission date a couple of days, so I will wait until Thursday, Feb. 26th and here's some inspiration below.


Michele





For the living room… clockwise from top left: cafĂ© lamp $53, toilx “A” chair $275, blik Chandelier decal $30, Regal Aquaglo Paint in Confederate Red from Benjamin Moore, Enamel Letter $14, Red Candles $4.95, Red Lacquer Box $125.







Pictures from House Beautiful, Design*Sponge, Abbey Goes Scouting, New York Magazine










































No comments: